Thursday, March 20, 2014

Triple Ecstacy Thruster



Joe and I lay naked in bed next to each other. His head was facing my hot, wet pussy. His fingers played wiggled my clit, and then thrust deep inside me. I pushed my hips up to greet his fingers.

“You are so wet, baby. It’s so beautiful.”

“I’m aching. You make me want more. Touch me, please.” I begged him for more. H was so skillful with what he did to me. My hands reached my breasts as I kneaded them and pinched the nipples.

“I know how badly you want me to make you cum.” He looked and smiled at me, his grin evil. I heard the tube with lube in it. I didn’t look to see what he was doing. I trusted him with my body, heart, mind.

Then I felt it against me. A plastic toy. I didn’t know which one. We had several and I loved each and every one of them.

“Which toy is that?” I breathlessly asked.

“Just feel.” I felt it going into me, slowly at first, and not all the way. As it went deeper into me, Even though it wasn’t in all the way, I heard the motor start and thrusting deep into my pussy. I moaned loudly. I knew which toy it was and I wanted more.

“More, baby. More!” And he did as I asked. His fingers played with my clit as the triple thruster thrusted.

“Does your little ass need attention, too?”

“Yes! Oh, yes.” I thrust my hips up again and felt the little end against my ass. I could hardly stand it already. He had been teasing me and playing with my clit for so long, and now this toy. This beautiful, wonderful, exciting toy. He slowly let it inside my ass. He was so careful at first. Then as it went into me, and the thruster thrust, I felt the vibrator against my clit. He turned it on faster. All parts of me were full and excited and engaged. I pinched my nipples as I grew closer to orgasm. He held it deep in me, thrusting, vibrating.

I looked down to see him watching my face. He wanted to watch my excitement and see me cum.

I shook all over as my orgasm took over my body.

“Oh, Joe. I’m cumming, baby.”

“That’s it. Cum for me.”

The moment I stopped shaking, he wasted no time and pushed his very hard cock into my mouth. He moved in and out and I relished in the excitement of making him feel so good. It wasn’t long before he thrust one last time and came. I swallowed every drop for him.

“That is a very special toy,” he said when we could breathe again.

“Yes, it is. The orgasm is amazing.”

“Let me stop shaking and I will do that to you again.” He grinned.

“Yes, please.”

No comments: