Friday, March 21, 2014



This will win her heart and her body. Take a chance on this cuddly bear and the toys that come with him. You just might find that it will be a better night together than you have had in awhile. :)

“I got you something,” My boyfriend said.

“What?” I asked with excitement. He had something behind his back and I couldn’t wait to see it.

He handed me a package that I happily opened. Inside was a red neglige, a white and red bear, a red massager, and some body oil. I hugged him and kissed him slow and passionate. Our tongues played together, and for a moment I forgot about the gift that was in between us.

“Oh, baby. It’s wonderful. You stay here and let me go put this on right now.” I ran to the bedroom and in only a moment I came out wearing the body hugging, red silk neglige.

“Wow! You look stunning. It’s perfect against your long, soft, auburn hair.” He pulled me close to him, as I longed for more. We kissed and pressed our bodies together before he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

After continuing to kisses, he spread my legs and to his amazement and excitement, I wasn’t wearing panties. He smiled and kissed me again. His fingers played between my legs. Then I picked up the vibrator. He had already put batteries in it for me.

“Watch me.” Jack went to the end of the bed and watched as I put the vibrator between my legs. I rubbed it over my clit, and then dipped it deep inside.

“You are so beautiful.” He quickly got off the bed and took off his shirt, shorts, and boxers. He was so handsome, so muscular, so perfect. He started to stroke his already hard cock. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. It was like a work of art.

I continued to thrust the vibrator into me, Then I let it vibrate over my clit. I moaned loudly. I turned it up to high, and let it circle my clit. I wouldn’t let myself cum until he was ready.

“Tell me when you are ready, baby. I need to cum so badly.” Then I pushed it into me again as hard as I could.

“I’m close, hon. Cum for me.” I continued to watch him stroke himself while intently watching me. Then I shook madly as my orgasm took over. He neared me and put his cock into my mouth. He tasted so good.

“Wow, I need to buy you these kinds of gifts more often,” he said as he crawled up beside me.

“The pleasure was mine, baby. Anytime.”

No comments: