Thursday, February 06, 2014

Sex Scene from Upcoming Novel


“You want me or dinner?” He asked.
“Do you have to ask?” I kissed him, thrusting my hips up against him, getting him to rock with me. I could feel how hard he was through our clothes. I wanted to touch his cock, look at it, stroke it, taste it. I reached down to massage the hardness through his pants.
“You always know how to make me insanely hard,” Jesse said.
“I try my best,” I smiled up at him and reached over and touched the hardness in his pants. With a firm grip, I massaged it.
“You want more? Because if you keep that up, dinner will be late.” Jesse grinned, and I could tell that he was sure hoping dinner would be late. He sat up and leaned back. I unzipped his pants and yanked them and his boxers down to his thighs. With the palm of my hand I stroked his cock, and he lay back, closed his eyes and enjoyed what I was doing. With the other hand I cupped his balls, then touched very lightly over them, and then cupped them again.
“Yes, I want more,” I said, and brought my face across his lap. My mouth slid down over him. Jesse moaned as I continued to suck his cock. He wanted more, deeper, faster. He pushed his hips up to meet me and forced himself in deeper. I could barely get all of him in.
“Oh, yes,” he said, putting his hand on the back of my head to guide me. “Take it. Keep going and you will get what you want.”
He knew that nothing made me feel better than knowing I could make him feel this good. How he was feeling was totally up to me, and I wasn’t going to disappoint him. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to swallow him.
I grabbed his hips and pulled him to me. He pulled at the back of my head. By then it was a mutual need to have Jesse cum. Please, cum. I need you. The words went over and over in my head. “Yes, take it,” he said, pushing forward, shaking, moaning. I continued to lightly touch his balls and inner thighs as he came, as I took it all in and swallowed.
He was so breathless as his spasms slowed. Suddenly he jerked away from me in a frantic tickle of sensitivity. “Stop!” He said grabbing me up in his arms.
“But it’s fun,” I giggled.
“Yeah, yeah. I know how you like to drive me crazy.” Jesse kissed me as I lay halfway across his body facing up at his. I dearly love him. He is crazy and fun and my comfort when I needed him.


For more of my writing, check out my novel, links below.


No comments: