Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Perfect Hands


    John and I had only met a few days before. He was small built and gorgeous. Great things really do come in small packages. His hair is short and blonde and oh, so soft. His eyes are clear blue and when he smiles, they shine brightly. His smile is so capturing and tempting and makes me so happy inside to see it. And his body is so perfect, small, sexy, and even muscular. When I am near him, he makes burn and melt at the same time. I want all of him, everything that he can give me. I’ve not felt such intensity in my entire life, and I hope it isn’t just a short-lived thing. As my gaze drifts over his features, my breathing slows, and I am swept away. He is able to get me begging for things that I have never begged for. Fantasies fill my head with thought that have never been there before. When he suggests things to me, I am quick to take him up on it. Now I was hoping he would be the same with me. I had a suggestion and hoped that he wouldn’t think it was an odd request. 

    “You are quivering,” John said as we sat next to each other.

    “I can’t help myself. Your touch burns my skin and your eyes make me melt in your arms. You excite me more than anyone I’ve ever know,” I said, as my hands started to take his clothing off. I could only stare at the smooth skin that shedding his clothes made appear. Perfection, John was pure perfection.  It was so hard to take my hands or lips off of him. He was so well-defined that running my fingers over him gave me such great pleasure.

    “I would do anything for you, John. Would you do the same for me?” I asked.

    “Probably,” he said.

    I took his hands into mine and looked at them. They were so small with long, thin fingers.  “Look at your hands. They are so perfect like the rest of you.  Run them over my body; fill me your expertise. I ache for you.” I started to kiss him and help him remove my clothing since I already had his off of him. “Take me, Big John. Bite me, lick me, fill me. I need to be filled with you, covered in your kisses and in your cum. 

        He grabbed me up in his arms and kissed me firm, putting his tongue deep in my mouth.  I pressed my body so close to his that I felt like I was inside him. He kept kissing me for a long time, before his hand wandered. My nipples were hard on contact.  It was so exciting. My breathing was hard and fast.  He ran his fingers through my hair, pushing my head closer to his. The control he had over me was amazing.  His mouth went straight to a breast to lick and bite the nipple. Goosebumps ran over my body.   

     John pushed me against the couch, laying me back and spreading my legs.   

    “I want to eat this pussy,” he said as his mouth went to it.  Immediately he began licking and sucking my clit.  I gasped for air. I couldn’t breath. I squirmed over his face as my hands felt up my tits.  I ached for more, for his fingers inside me.  Just like he was reading my mind, his fingers buried themselves inside my pussy.  I was so wet, I could hear it as he fucked me with his fingers.  I bucked against them as he continued to suck my clit.  I raised my feet up over his shoulder and spread my knees even wider. He needed full access to every part of me. I was so horny that I nearly wanted him to hurt me.   “Put your whole hand in me, John.  Your hands are so perfect. Use them. Fuck me with them.”  I begged him. I’d been thinking about it since the first time I saw him. “Fist me. Oh, please.  I want you to fill me.” John slowly moved his fingers in me deeper and deeper. At first it felt like he was ripping me but then it stopped and I was sure his hand was deeply inside. It was the greatest sensation of my life. He moved his hand, his fingers. He spread my pussy lips open and wiggled my clit with another fingers. He was so good.  He just kept at me: playing, fingering, moving, wanting.  “I’m going to cum in your mouth.  Lick it, baby,” I said. 

    Moaning loudly, my body quivered as I came. I don’t know if he licked me. I was too busy cumming over and over. He took his hand from me and pushed me back. “Suck me,” he said.  He brought his cock over to my mouth and let it disappear inside.  I played with his balls and hips, then grabbed his ass, forcing him even deeper.   He grabbed my head, banging himself inside my mouth.  I didn’t care. I wanted him, too. “That’s it.  Oh, that feels good,” he said as he went faster.  “I’d bet you would even swallow all my cum, wouldn’t you?”  

    Of course I would, I thought.  Just cum and I will swallow every drop of you.   I couldn’t tell him, because his cock was buried too deep in my mouth.   

    “Well, you aren’t going to yet,” he said, pushing me back and spreading my legs again.  “This cock is going to be buried in that wet pussy.” 

    “Go ahead, fuck me hard.” 

    “I intend to.”  He slid right inside as far as he could go.  I grabbed his hips and forced him to bang me extremely hard.   It hurt, but at the same time, I ached for it.  I was about to get off, because of it

    “Cum in me!” I yelled at him.  I was cumming and wanted to feel him cum as well. 

    “Not yet.”  He was out of breath, but kept going.  I thought he would never stop.  I came again, screaming in pleasure.  This time it set him off.  He moaned the sweetest sound.   

    We lay in each other’s arms after. I blew softly over his body to cool him. I felt so good, so complete, and so thrilled to be a part of his life. I knew it had only been a few days since we had met, but he was everything that I could ever dream of having, and I had just been more filled with him that with anyone.

No comments: