Sunday, November 06, 2011

FOREST QUICKIE

“Catch me if you can,” I yelled at Sam as I ran off into the woods. Little did I know how fast he could really catch me. I barely got 20 feet into the woods and suddenly found myself on the ground in a pile of leaves. I was on my back with Sam on top of me, face to face.

“Holy crap, that was unfair,” I said as I laughed.

“You challenged me,” he said. “I couldn’t let you get away,” and he kissed me quickly.

“But I hardly…” was all I was able to get out before he kissed me again, and again, and again, until our kisses were faster, more passionate.

I wrapped my legs around his waist holding him tightly against me. My skirt rose higher around my thighs as my legs rose. I felt how hard he was through my panties.

“You want me, don’t you?” He said in between kisses.

“Oh, yes, Sam, take me. I need to feel you inside me.”

Suddenly he sat up, reached for my hips and with one swoop, the panties were off of me. He fumbled for a moment at his zipper, then pushed his pants and boxers to his ankles, and crawled between my legs.

“I want that sweet, wet pussy of yours,” he said as he moved his hips in a way that forced his hard cock into me. I gasped at first as he filled me so tightly that I nearly had an orgasm right then.

“Take me. Fill me,” I begged. My hips rose to meet his as he forced himself in and out of me. We were so eager to have each other that nothing else mattered.

I reached down between my legs as he rose up on his hands cobra-style. I was so wet that I could hear it as he slammed into me. My hand played with my clit as we rocked desperately together.

“Cum in me. Sam, cum in me,” I said as I started to shake all over. My own orgasm took hold of me, and when Sam felt me cum, he began to moan.

“Yes, I’m cumming,” he said, as his warm fluid mixed with my own.

My hands reached up and squeezed my own breasts and pinched my nipples as Sam watched me. He loved to see me touch myself.

“Oh, yes, you are beautiful,” he said, as we continued to cum together.

As we lay there in the leaves, our frantic need taken care of for the moment, he looked at me, his hand now resting on my firm breast. “You are magnificent. You know exactly what I need when I need it.”

“Well, there’s more of that to come,” I said with an evil grin.

 Front Strap Lace Black Teddy

For those that want to turn him on, here it is. See his eyes when you come out of the room wearing this. Let this teddy tell him how you really feel.









2 comments:

MstrHole said...

Nicely imagined. Very erotic. Always something to be said for spontaneous sex :-).

C. Parsons said...

Thank you very much. I hope you will visit the site again soon. :)