Friday, October 28, 2011

At the Lighthouse

It was a beautiful evening on this small beach at Lake Michigan. I love living here. There is so much to see and do. There are over 11,000 lakes to see including the Great Lakes. The beaches are beautiful and so pleasant to walk on. I love to kick off my shoes and walk a little in the water but over the soft as powder sand. Sometimes, after it’s rained, the smell is so fresh and alluring. The breeze on one’s person is cool and refreshing. I can walk the beach all day. I am lucky to live nearby and work at home, so I can visit anytime. In fact, quite often, I do my work on the beach. Another hobby I have is to visit lighthouses. I plan on visiting all one hundred lighthouses one at a time. 

A few days ago, I had the most exciting time of my life. I never in a million years thought I would get to live out one of my fantasies. I never even thought important people came to the beaches here, especially in this remote area that I was in during this time. It was one of the most wonderful, unexpected things to ever happened. I was walking the beach at the lighthouse. I can’t tell you just how much I love it. I love this lighthouse. It is somewhat abandoned, not working, a little run down, but still beautiful. There is a peace about the place that I couldn’t resist. As I was walking with my bare feet in the sand, I looked down the beach to the seagulls, waves, shells, trees, and lighthouse. I could see someone walking toward me in the distance. As the figure got closer to me, I was sure it was Mitch Johnston, but there was no way he would be here on this beach with me. I knew he was in town this weekend, but this was only Tuesday. I wondered what he would be doing here. As he approached me, I knew it was he. There was just something about the way he walked, his height, his hair. Yes, it had to be him, I thought. As he came right up to me, I got up all the nerve and strength to talk to him that I could get. 

"This is a nice place," Mitch said.

I gulped and opened my mouth, but for a second, nothing escaped my lips. Finally, I said, "Yes, it is, but not as wonderful as you." Boy, was that hard to say, but at the same time, I couldn’t help it.

"You know who I am, don’t you?" His voice was so awesome, just as I had heard a hundred times before.

"Yes, I do. I really admire you. You are the best at what you do, not just in career, but also, in personality."

"Thank you. I really appreciate that," he said. 

"I’ve been watching you for so long that I feel like I know you."

He smiled at me brightly. "Want to walk down to the lighthouse with me?" 

I had quite a ways to go to get to the lighthouse yet. I figured it would take me a few hours. What else could I ask for? "I’d love to," I said, happily. "What are you doing here?" I just had to ask. I had never seen anyone so well-known there before.

"Well, I had some time to get away, so I did. I heard it was beautiful here, and it really is."

"I’m glad you like it. I love it. I wander down here often," I said. When people came here to see the beauty, and it made me appreciate where I lived even more.

We walked and talked, and I told him all about my state and the lighthouses and lakes. I told him the history to this particular lighthouse. He seemed very interested. We got up close to the lighthouse, and Mitch wanted to go inside. It was always open even though not many people ever went inside. We climbed up the stairs to the balcony outside at the top. We leaned against the railing, looking out to the water. It was so beautiful. I couldn’t believe that I was here with Mitch.

"Don’t you just love this?" Mitch asked in more of a statement than a question.


"Every day of my life," I answered. "I will never move back to the city. It’s just too perfect here. It’s as if I am on vacation every day."


"I can tell that comes from the heart," Mitch looked at me and said.


I turned to look at him, the man who seemed just as perfect as the scenery. I stared at him for a long moment, wondering what he was thinking of me after the few hours we had spent together, walking the beach. "Can you tell that you are firmly planted in my heart?"


He stared back at me, then reached out with the palm of his hand to brush my cheek. My breathing suddenly became slow and shallow. "Oh, Mitch," I muttered.


He brought his lips to mine, kissing me so softly that I could barely feel it. I couldn’t think now. My mind was completely blank, in a trance, except for the deep lust that flowed through my veins.


Through lust alone, I kissed him back, this time faster and more passionately. My body pressed against his. I could feel his hand upon my ass, pressing me even tighter to him. He was so special, so exciting. "Please, keep going," I thought over and over. "Don’t stop. Make love to me," I wanted to say, but I couldn’t make a sound. He kissed my ear, neck, nibbled on his way down. Mitch unbuttoned my sundress down the front as he kissed my shoulders and down my arm, then back up and down the other side. There wasn’t a spot on me that he didn’t kiss and nibble. He backed me up against the side of the lighthouse. I had no thought to anyone walking by or coming up to the balcony. My dress fell to my feet, leaving me bare except my panties. I did not stop him. I wanted this. I ached for it. His kissing and licking and touching continued down to my breasts, my stomach, and little bites at my pussy through the panties. I ran my fingers through his soft hair. Moans came from within as he slid my panties down, using his teeth. My back arched and legs spread for him. His tongue went right to my pussy. It felt so good. He was so experienced. "Mitch, keep going, please," I begged aloud this time. His tongue found my clit, and his fingers dipped inside. I moved up and down over his fingers and tongue. I let him play and lick me for a long period of time. Part of me wanted to cum, the other part wanted it to keep going, yet after awhile, it all came on in tiny tingles over my body. I moaned loudly as my orgasm took me over. He licked his way back up my body. 


"You taste so good," Mitch said before kissing me. This time it was my turn to undress him, then go to my knees and take his hard cock into my mouth. His hands were on top of my head, pushing my head down on him. We got into a wonderful rhythm together. 


"Yes, Mitch. I ache for you," I said. I went to the balcony and bent over it, letting Mitch push himself up against the back of me. "Enter me. Oh, enter me."


Mitch entered me, and I backed up against him, forcing him deeper into me. It felt so good, so exotic.


His hands went around me, running up and down my body, then to my legs, my lips. As we watched the sun going down, he moved in and out, breathing deeply. We moaned together as we came. It was so intense.



When Mitch pulled out from inside me, I whirled around to cuddle tightly in his arms, and kiss his neck. I never wanted to let him go. 


"I never expected this," he said. "But I’m so glad it happened."


"Would you like to come back to my house for awhile?" I asked him.


"I would love that. I don’t have to be back for a couple of days," he said. I picked up my panties and handed them to Mitch, then put my sun dress around me. Mitch got dressed and hand in hand, we went back to my place.




For fun alone or with a partner, try these toys:


Icicles


This hand-blown glass vibrator will be one of your favorite toys. Every one of them are a little different. This upscale vibrator can be frozen for a little added fun and pleasure. For a heads up, the ice/cold is really exciting to a woman.







Platinum Butterfly Kiss

This fun machine will bring an exciting tingle to your pleasure zones. With 9 vibrating functions, this gadget will be a highlight to your toy collection. Don't let this one pass you up.

No comments: